Monday, October 29, 2012

Sultry Field


We all know that one person who thrive in doing something different every time you run into them. That person who's in culinary school one day because she just discovered that she would like to be the next Julia Child but the next shes in the works to become the great Andy Warhol. Do you know that person? yes that's me. well ..no  Maybe I over dramatized it a little bit. But I'm that girl that just like to explore new things and will pretty much give anything a try , you may think its a good thing ..my parents ... not so much. I have already figured out that I will most likely have 10 different careers by the time I'm 60.Impossible you say! I think not. I'm a firm believer that we were not born and destined to do just one thing for the rest of our lives.SO trust me I am not a hot head. ok enough with the rambling I will just get to the point. since I am a lover and explorer of all things beautiful and creative, this past summer I took on project of a vintage Diy line where I created a series and custom made shorts,jackets, shirt as well as a beaded jewelry collection. This is a shoot featuring the beautiful and exotic Kenda Skye ( phuckyoblawg.tumblr.com )

DREAMCATCHER- Sultry Field
photographed by me and edited by Gallerion designs (http://www.facebook.com/gallerionDESIGN) 








I learned a lot by doing this. It allowed me to be creative and did things that I never thought I was capable of. Would I continue it.. now that i'm not quite sure of. 
All pieces were made by me. You can check out Dreamcatcher's facebook page to view more products htttp://www.facebook.com/dreamcatcherwv

No comments:

Post a Comment