Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello, February

I know this comes four days too late , but I think I can still welcome the wonderful month of February. The lovers month. Wish you all could hear the sarcasm in my voice. I'm not a sucker for Valentines day , but sometimes I wish I was because I have a serious addiction with chocolate and I love flowers; especially white lilies.This month signifies not only the lovers holiday but also ... Its Black History month. Are you excited! I know I am. February also reminds me that its really a new semester, the holidays are long gone , we're well into the new year ( even though I still catch myself writing 2012 on my papers). The first week of the month I know I must begin to befriend my textbooks. Luckily this semester I'm taking all major related courses and I love them all despite my terrible schedule.
Most of all , New York Fashion Week  (Fall 2013) is upon us, the most anticipated time of year. Beginning Feb 7-14 so I simply cannot wait to the "high priests" of fashion to tell us what is in for next season and also the highly anticipated shows that goes on off the runway; The Street style. I plan on going to the city this weekend hopefully. Sadly It will be a short trip but I am having serious New York city withdrawal that any dose of the city air will suffice.

coat & spike bracelet c/o Nasty Gal, shirt c/o H&M, glasses c/o Ray Ban, bag c/o Local thrift store, boots c/o Urbanog 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin #2.
    Why do you want my email address?
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. circleofchaos I loved your blog and Im doing a interview feature with bloggers next week and would like to see if you would like to do an interview with me.

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog!
    I like the bag :))

    Maybe you could check out my blog? And we can follow each other?
    Let me know ;)

    - xo Supernat
    makeadreamlast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete