Sunday, February 24, 2013

Poisonous thoughts

Today I had one of those many days it seems lately where I just want to stay in bed all day because I am being once again too hard on myself.Unfortunately we all have those dreadful days that brings on an unwanted pound or two, because we allow ourselves to seek comfort at the bottom of a bowl of ice cream or worst the shameful act of eating right out of the carton.. guilty!
But my day did not start out as such. I was quite motivated in the morning. So what changed you ask?
I honestly have no clue , I mean we only think we know the roots of our problems but we can only guess what the real cause of those bad days are. So far I have gathered that I'm not satisfied with the numerous things I want to accomplish and the countless road blocks I accounted  as you can imagine can be a serious downer. So I listened to my favorite tunes and wander the world of Tumblr to escape for an hour or two. I later realized that those bad and dreadful days are among many and when they do occur it is important to keep in mind that there are better days. Days that when we feel truly happy and if you must; the days when we feel on top. It is crucial to remember those days and keep them safe in your pockets, lock them up as a reminder that while those bad days seem to linger on , the better ones are always around the corner. Hold on to that hope and never let go, it will get you through the bad ones. I promise









Leggings c/o Love Couture, Denim jacket c/o Unique thrift NY, Men's plaid  c/o Rugby, spike choker c/o Nasty gal,  

No comments:

Post a Comment