Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Happy Easter Everyone!
We are finally having spring weather! the sun is out and it is time to shed our winter layers of heavy coats, thick scarfs and boots. I was anxious to get out of those cold winter shoes and into some practical, stylish, comfortable flats. We all need a few pairs of shoes to ease the pain off our feet when we are running around town. I looked around my closet today and realized that I was in desperate need of flats. It seems like centuries ago since I went into a store and purchased flats of any kind. I felt quite clueless as to what I should buy, you know; colors , style etc. So I consulted my great friend ; The Internet. I always take it upon myself to create a small shopping guide whenever I plan to go out and purchase wardrobe essentials. A cheat sheet you might call it. I find that it keeps me focus on what I go out to buy,and to help me not spend on things I do not need at the moment. It makes my shopping day a little more productive. This cheat sheet is inspired by the Pantone Spring 2013 colors and hot spring styles; pointy flats, espadrilles and loafers from Piperlime. I am going on my own egg hunt for these colorful, cute and fun styles. Hope you all enjoy your Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment