Sunday, March 10, 2013

For The Love Of Bags

 This post comes to you after much thought on my pathetic bag collection. Well now I can hardly call my numerous thrift find a bag collection. So I figured I must do something about that. I have been dreaming hopelessly of Celine, Botkier, Prada and Phillip Lim that I lost track of what is actually in my closet honestly. I tell you I have spent countless hours drooling and fantasizing about Celine. Sometimes when I wake up in the next morning and go to my closet you can imagine the disappointment when the charming handbag I dreamed of is not in my possession. Meanwhile I plan on obtaining pieces that are in my "college student" budget according to my father and pick up handbags that are fun, youthful yet classy. Ideally I would love to have a superb glitzy array of designer goodies until then I will search for contemporary pieces that showcase my style. I also thought I would invest in a range of colors because what better way to experiment with color everyday than with a great handbag. I challenged myself to look for great and inexpensive pieces all under $100 that are a mix of fun, youthful, classy with luxe appeal. I figured I could start there and that will help to shape the direction of my personal collection and who knows maybe sooner rather than later I will be able to include a lustful piece or two. I also plan on enhancing my ring collection. I have stumble upon gem gossip; a blog of all things sparkly. With links to sites like Etsy; the magical land of one of a kind antique and handmade jewelry and in no time I will have a satisfactory ring collection. I am shooting for 100 or so pieces by the summer. A girl can never have too many rings. 
CHOIES $68.89
Topshop $59.34 

ZARA $89.90

ZARA $79.90





ASOS 93.25      
CHOIES $68.89

Choies $81.99 
                                                                           
Nasty Gal $48



What do you collect? Share your collections with us!
I have included a few shots from the "show your ring" portion of  Gem Gossip. Check out the site filled with lust after rings. enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment