Saturday, January 12, 2013

Old Soul Young Heart

After countless hours of scrolling though pages and pages and searching the wonderful addictive world of Tumblr, I have complied a few of inspirational photographs , that are both captivating and inspiring, well to me at least. For the past 12 hours or so, I have added the word "Tumblr" behind everything I googled , things as ridiculous as "Yoga stretches", coffee mugs, deer antlers, "indie playlist, and even  "bohemian wedding ...tumblr". Why do I wish to look at boho weddings you ask? although I do not see it in my plans to be married , not in this lifestyle at least, but I swear on my last piece of chocolate cake.. I would marry anyone who allows me to have a small backyard boho wedding wearing the simplest white vintage dress.
After the day I've had , I'm afraid that if I step foot outside, I will absolutely combine the word tumblr with my sentences , heavens forbid after every word and I might just find that free spirit guy.

































No comments:

Post a Comment