Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some kind of wonderful

Relaxing on this wonderful Saturday indulging in a game of Polyvore with my current favorite Romwe items.Such a great past time, if you haven't tried it well you can thank me later. I find it a great way to get my creative juices flowing while making a wishlist... as if I need an excuse to shop. Check out Romwe , a "high-street fashion" retailer bringing you the best of the best in street fashion at fast fashion prices. I absolutely love the site , there are hundreds of new items everyday. I am practically on it the minute I get out of bed, or on a day like today , Romwe serves as my lazy companion while I soak all the juicy goodness of this bed. I'll post the rest of the sets I worked on , sometimes today or tomorrow. Stay tuned, Romwe wish - Boho grunge affair


No comments:

Post a Comment