Thursday, July 11, 2013

Gold Rush On The Bay


  Today’s jewelry deets while awkwardly holding on to the last strawberry. Left hand ring count      today… A record of 4. lets see how many I end the day with. I lose my stackable rings quite often sadly . who doesn’t right .. which is why I went to target and the dollar store recently to look for more ceramic bowls to put my rings in the moment I get through the door at the end of the day. A little closet organizing trick I learned from the wonderful world of Pinterest. Ill take a few shots of those soon. It’s a nifty trick I promise. I Decided to wander and explore some sights in Miami that I pass by everyday on my way to work but never seem to have the time to stop. #BaysideMarketplace. Spent a little over an hour browsing some cool shops, snack on some tasty treats and snapped a few quick shots of the wonderful scenery by the water. Afternoon well spent 🙈🍓🙊 #Rings #necklace #fruits #miami #Midtown #designdistrict #urbanoutoutfitters #francescascollection #H&M #AmericanApparel

 
       
                           
                 

                          

                         

                     

                      


                       


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment